Popular Choreographer, Love Divine aka Picture Kodak pulled the entertainment industry to a still mode following the announcement of her death on Wednesday, May 29.
Kodak reportedly got electrocuted while charging her phone at the Omole Estate home of music video director, Clarence Peters.
Tributes had continued to pour in for the passionate dancer from fans and Nigerian artistes as the people continue to wonder what could have led to the electrocution.
CANDIIDONLINE gathered that Kodak was uploading pictures on her instastory when the sad incident occurred.
Fans have however been asking several questions bordering on how phone charging could take a person’s life.
An eyewitness who pleaded anonymity said her (Kodak’s) phone doesn’t have a pouch and she was not putting on slippers when the incident occurred.
“She was sweating on her palms and was sitting on the floor. Where she sat was on the entrance and the door is a slide. You know the slide door is made of iron and her thigh was on it.
”The current passed through to her hands and went through her body then she tried throwing the phone. That was when we noticed the phone fell on her chest and burnt her chest leaving on her skin the scale of a burnt pressing iron.
“At this point we had a faint sound from her and she was lying on her back.
”We thought she was making a selfie video all this while until we saw smoke from her chest. Immediately we called for help, they brought her out and we start blowing air for ventilation.
“She was rushed to a hospital within the neighbourhood where she was pronounced dead.” she said.
The Westsyde Lifestyle signee before her death had worked with top musicians including the likes of Olamide, Burna Boy and Wizkid.