Biggie has awarded Big Brother Naija Season 5 housemates with Patricia Bitcoin Wallets Of $500 each.
The housemates received the bitcoins after a successful display of their artistic skills.
Biggie had earlier asked them to work on a task which involved charades, question and answer on bitcoin.
Afterwards, he demanded the production of an original radio jingle.
However, the housemates went through the task with ease and won $500 worth of Patricia bitcoins.
5 Things To Know About The Origin Of Patricia Bitcoin
Patricia is a simple, safe and secure platform that provides alternative solutions to payments through the use of Bitcoin, Perfect Money and Gift Cards.
1. 25-years-old Fejiro Hanu Agbodje started the multi-billion Naira eCommerce business in 2017.
2. Fejiro founded Patricia as a side hustle to earn an extra N30,000 a month. But as fate would have it, it blew up.
3. The company processed over N10 billion in transaction volume in 2019 alone after having been in business in just two years.
4. One can trade Patricia bitcoin, buy data or airtime, purchase gift card, pay for cable/satellite TV service, and spend bitcoin with a customized debit card.
5. Fejiro named the successful eCommerce company, Patricia Technologies Limited, in honour of his mother.