Kaisha Umaru is one of the housemates recently evicted from the ongoing BBNaija Season 5 reality TV show, tagged “Lockdown”.
She is a 25-year-old entrepreneur from Sokoto State. Here are other cool facts about the easy going former BBNaija housemate.
1. BBNaija Kaisha’s father is Hausa. Kaisha’s father is reportedly Alhaji Umar, the Sarkin (King) of Alaba and the traditional ruler of Binji Town in Sokoto State. Alhaji Umar is said to be a billionaire who mingles with prominent Nigerian politicians.
2. But Kaisha’s mother is an Igbo woman from Orlu Town in Imo State. She is also a prominent businesswoman.
Kaisha’s mother owns Mary Essential Stores Ltd in Agbara Market, Ojo, Lagos. She is also the chairwoman of Okoto Market Traders Association.
3. BBNaija Kaisha has travelled across several continents. She revealed during the show that she has been to over five countries outside Nigeria including India, Poland, Germany, and Ghana to the shock of her fellow housemates.
4. Kaisha is also a businesswoman. To clarify, she owns a skin care company called Kaisha Luxury Skincare in Lagos and other businesses in her name.
5. A rough estimate of Kaisha’s net worth puts it at millions of naira. However, BBNaija Kaisha is single and yet to have a boyfriend or husband.
CANDIIDONLINE reports that Kaisha and fellow housemate Nengi engaged in a hot squabble yesterday which resulted in name-calling.